1. Existence of the Stationary Equilibrium in an Incomplete Market Model with Endogenous Labor Supply (Revise and Resubmit at the International Economic Review)
A part of this "existence" paper appears as a subsection in Ch. 17 of the textbook, Recursive Macroeconomic Theory (Third Edition), by Ljungqvist & Sargent.
2. Revenue-maximizing Top Tax Rates Revisited: Mobility response and the Elasticity of the Pareto Parameter(With Shih-Ying Wu and C.C. Yang)
3. Bubbles and House Price Dispersion in the United States during 1975-2007 (With Yang Tang and Ting Zeng)
4. Earnings, Income, and Wealth Distributions in China: Facts from the 2011 China Household Finance Survey (With Jijun Tan and Ting Zeng, under review at the China Economic Review)
5. Wealth Distribution under Idiosyncratic Investment Risk