1. Existence of the Stationary Equilibrium in an Incomplete Market Model with Endogenous Labor Supply (Revise and Resubmit at the International Economic Review)
A part of this "existence" paper appears as a subsection in Ch. 17 of the textbook, Recursive Macroeconomic Theory (Third Edition), by Ljungqvist & Sargent.
2. Revenue-maximizing Top Tax Rates Revisited: Mobility response and the Elasticity of the Pareto Parameter(With Shih-Ying Wu and C.C. Yang, submitted to the Journal of the European Economic Association)
3. A Becker-Tomes Model with Investment Risk (Revise and Resubmit at Economic Theory)
4. Bubbles and House Price Dispersion in the United States during 1975-2007 (With Yang Tang and Ting Zeng, under review at the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control)
5. Earnings, Income, and Wealth Distributions in China: Facts from the 2011 China Household Finance Survey (With Jijun Tan and Ting Zeng, under review at the China Economic Review)
6. Bequests, Estate Taxes, and Wealth Distributions (With Jing Wan, Revise and Resubmit at Economic Theory)
7. Wealth Distribution under Idiosyncratic Investment Risk (Under review at Macroeconomic Dynamics)